I once wrote about how I don’t really get Christmas Carols.
You might be happy to know that as I have grown (slightly) older I have also become less grinch like. Even relishing the yearly opportunity that Christmas provides to go hunting for new versions of timeless classics.
Here is what I’m listening to this year.
North Point Christmas
Picks: Do you hear, He Has Come for Us (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen) & Angels We Have Heard On High.
North Point Christmas: Let There Be Light
Picks: Hallelujah, Unto Us & I Heard The Bells.
Evan Wickham: Christmas Music Vol. 1
Picks: Angels We Have Heard on High, End of Exile & Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!
Josh Gilligan: Christmas EP
Picks: O Holy Night.
Do you know of anything else that I should be listening to?
Join us this Sunday night.
It has been a while since I posted anything of any real meaning on here. That is largely due to an almost non-stop summer of activity. Here are the quick highlights.
- We finished up at family church in mid December.
- Christmas happened.
- Tyro has been mental. See some of the stuff we have been doing here.
- We went on beach mission. We were the cooks. It was mental. Good mental, but still mental.
- A bit of time was spent getting ready for college starting again.
- Kirsty started a new job.
- I started a new job as a student minister at an Anglican Church in Cammeray.
- Australia dominated in the test series.
Pretty much sums it up. Normal service will now resume.
This past week our church ran the carols in the school we meet in. Its a great opportunity for our church to be showing our love for the school by running an event for them.
Because we are running it, I had the pleasure of doing all the graphics and videos for the night. Unfortunately, I completely ran out of time and couldn’t put together all three videos we needed (i was also preaching this past week). I only had time for one.